The Art of Preparation by Filmmaker Antonio Saillant
Monday, July 16, 2012 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PT)
New York, NY
The Art of Preparation
The owner of Angel Light Pictures Entertainment Group, Antonio Saillant will be doing a class entitled,” The Art of Preparation,” on Monday July 16, 2012 at:
Actors Connection NY Studio’s
630 9th Avenue | Suite 1410 (btwn 44th & 45th) from 4-6pm.
Any good result will necessitate proper preparation, planning and strategy. A number of Professional Athletes and Executives use the ‘football team’ model as an example.” You will never see a professional football team take the field on Sunday, without being prepared.” Their preparation begins way before the game. They scout, review films, meet and greet and analyze the other team’s strengths and weaknesses. Then they create a strategy to ensure a win on Sunday. You may find it helpful to think about the result you want, and then work backwards to make it a reality. This should be a part of your preparation process. This is sound advice that can be translated and applied to networking.
Elements you will learn:
• How to avoid mistakes, and correct those already made
• How to prepare for auditions, meetings and interviews
• How to network and meet with top industry professionals and gain their trust
• How to get the acting gig and promote yourself
• How to win in life and in entertainment
• The crucial dividing line between your success and failure and the hidden truth about your beliefs
• What’s “really” standing in the way of your acting success? The perception of a desired outcome, an overall plan, and being prepared for new challenges
• The importance of role presence and its powerful play in your success.
Fee for participants: $60.
There will be a VERY limited number of seats. Acceptance is on a first come first-serve basis.
To Register please click the following link:
Please reply to email@example.com to reserve space.
Please specify The Art of Preparation class in the subject of your email.
Space will only be confirmed via email when advance payment is received.
You may pay by credit card via PayPal.
Due to space limitations there will be a no cancellation policy once payment is received.
You will benefit:
- By taking a vital step towards developing the necessary skills to prepare you for new opportunities.
- Envisioning and creating your future, and igniting the passion and energy within you to make it happen.
Antonio Saillant will be attending this year’s Syracuse University’s Newhouse School of Public Communications as a guest speaker on April 18 for the Syracuse University’s Showcase. The Energy Systems and Sustainability Department is doing a Showcase event on a campus-wide sustainability which highlights students’ work in regard to environmental sustainability. This year’s showcase theme is “Green Economy,” with one of the main focuses being greening of the entertainment industry.
The Newhouse School is a nationally-ranked communications school with not only a top Public Relations program but also a ranked Television-Radio-Film program, among many others! This is a wonderful opportunity for Angel Light Pictures Entertainment Group to gain earned recognition while also supporting great efforts—students’ sustainability initiatives.
For more information please feel free to explode the following website: