Any good result will necessitate proper preparation, planning and strategy. Professional Athletes and Executives use the ‘football team’ model as an example. ”You will never see a professional football team take the field on Sunday without being prepared.” Their preparation begins way before the game. They scout, review films, meet and greet and analyze the other team’s strengths and weaknesses. Then they create a strategy to ensure a win on Sunday. You may find it helpful to think about the result you want, and then work backwards to make it a reality. This should be a part of your preparation process. This is sound advice that can be translated and applied to networking.
Elements you will learn:
• How to avoid mistakes, and correct those already made
• How to prepare for auditions, meetings and interviews
• How to network and meet with top industry professionals and gain their trust
• How to get the acting gig and promote yourself
• How to win in life and in entertainment
• The crucial dividing line between your success and failure and the hidden truth about your beliefs
• What’s “really” standing in the way of your acting success? The perception of a desired outcome, an overall plan, and being prepared for new challenges
• The importance of role presence and its powerful play in your success.
Fee for participants: $80/person. RSVP by clicking DELTA CHALLENGE Banner Below and then clicking the Buy Now PayPal Button. We have limited seating, so please reserve early. No cancellations once payment is received.
Any questions about the upcoming class, please email email@example.com or call 917-804-2753.
Take a vital step towards developing the necessary skills to prepare you for new opportunities. Envision and create your future while igniting the passion and energy within you.
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Class 1 @ 1:00 – 3:00pm
Class 2 @ 5:00 – 7:00pm
The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Central Park South-Midtown West, 237 West 54th Street, New York, New York, 10019. Located at the lower level of the hotel in the Sullivan Room conference business center.
Any good result will necessitate proper preparation, planning and strategy. Professional Athletes and Executives use the ‘football team’ model as an example. ”You will never see a professional football team take the field on Sunday without being prepared."